Some of the ocean’s smallest organisms can now be observed in their natural habitat.
Quantum physics can be intimidating, but if you keep these six key concepts in mind, you should be able to improve your understanding of it.
- Everything Is Made Of Waves; Also, Particles
- Quantum Physics is discret
- Quantum Physics is Probabilistic
- Quantum Physics is non-Local
- Quantum Physics is (Mostly) Very small
- Quantum Physics Is Not Magic
Read the article by Chad Orzel here
Fast Food May Expose Consumers to Harmful Chemicals Called Phthalates
For more information, read the following articles;
Source: Physicists create synthetic magnetic monopole predicted more than 80 years ago
10 Mind-Bending Discoveries In Physics by MJ Alba May 7, 2013
You may read the earlier original article here.
The study of physics is the study of the universe—and more specifically, just how the hell the universe works. It is without a doubt the most interesting branch of science, because the universe, as it turns out, is a whole lot more complicated than it looks on the surface (and it looks pretty complicated already). The world works in some really weird ways, and though you may need a PhD to understand why, you only need a sense of awe to appreciate how.
Here are ten of the most amazing things physicists have discovered about our universe:
- Time Stops at the Speed of LightSpeed Of Light
- Quantum Entanglement
- Light is Affected by Gravity
- Dark Matter
- Quantum Foam
- Double slit experiment
- All objects fall at the same speed
- All matter is just energy
- OUr universe is expanding
- Wave-particle duality
In reality, the planet’s innards are no less remarkable than the Jurassic–period monsters and subterranean labyrinths that Verne envisioned: Iron crystals stretch 20 kilometers long, colossal plumes of liquefied rock surge toward the surface and fragments of ancient seafloors lie entombed in the mantle.
In his latest book, astronomer and writer David Whitehouse takes readers on a scientific journey to the center of the Earth. Read more here.…
Source (read more here): The Chemistry of a Football Shirt – Euro 2016 Edition
You might not realize it, but physics is all around you. Its study helped create the laptop you’re on, the electricity it uses, and so much more.
Read more, Source: Importance of Physics: Fundamental Science in Our Everyday Lives
- SpaceX Has Successfully Landed Its Rocket On A Droneship
- Watch The SpaceX Launch Now
- SpaceX’s Dragon Will Launch With A New Abort Option Today, Just in Case
- What It’s Like To See SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Rocket In Person
- Today, SpaceX May Return To Space Station, Land Rocket On Drone Ship
- The Space Shuttle Era’s Best Images
- SpaceX Sticks the Landing
- SpaceX Is Ready To Try Another Droneship Landing